The innovative ecological alternative to landfill dumping
Dealing with General Garbage offshore is a real headache which to date has had no real solution to deal with it. IES has developed and patented a containerised Garbage processing system, which not only reduces the volume of waste by 80% but also removes 50% of the weight by removing the moisture content of the garbage.
The process relies on friction to generate heat during the process which in turn allows the moisture to evaporate as steam which in turn sterilises the garbage killing any harmful germs and bacteria. The now dry, odourless, sterile inert processed garbage (RDF) is then dispensed into a holding bin which contains a vacuum bag. The bag is then sealed and can be stored for up to 12 Months.
The whole process is complete in between 25 to 40 minutes depending on the moisture content of the waste. Under normal conditions converter container can process the garbage of a POB compliment of up to 250 personnel generating around 500KG of garbage per day in approximately 7 to 8 hours depending on the humidity of the waste.
Waste Volume Reduction
Waste Weight Reduction
Garbage Converter Information
- Deals with all general garbage offshore.
- Self contained plug and play containerised design available in 10′ & 20′ DNV configuration.
- Reduces waste volume by up to 80%.
- Reduces weight by up to 50%.
- No smell during or after processing.
- Kills Germs and harmful Bacteria through sterilisation process.
- Vacuum packed allowing extended storage of up to 12 Months.
- Long or short term rental solutions available.
Wastes that can be processed
T: +971 52 913 4326